Finally, we aim to give you an overview of the FUE hair transplant process. How long does it take to get back to normal after about eight hours of surgical procedure? Are there any problems after the FUE hair transplant? How long should patients wait for healthy hair growth? We aim to give you a brief overview of all these issues.
- The first three days after the FUE hair transplant process are highly critical. You cannot bathe in these three days, you need to touch your hair as little as possible. It is strongly recommended not to scratch your scalp. In addition, the first night, not to have sexual intercourse, no alcohol or sports, such as details are very important.
- There are scars on your scalp during the first month. These wounds heal slowly in the first month. The supplements provided by your doctor will also support this healing process.
- After the first month, you start a normal process. Itching also disappears completely and your hair starts to grow normally. Therefore, it is really important to spend the first month with due diligence. We have given you detailed information about this in different articles on our website. You can also review our other articles for things you should pay attention to after the hair transplant procedure.
- In the first year, your hair becomes completely strengthened and looks like your natural hair. But from the first three months, you will start to notice the look of your hair. From this point of view, you can say that your hair care will give you the results you expect in a very short time. Therefore, do not forget to ask your doctor about the care process.
- The FUE hair transplantation process produces excellent and complete results at the end of the first year. After this process, you can enjoy your hair looking completely natural.