Here is detailed information about how is DHI hair transplant realized:
- In order to perform DHI hair transplantation, grafts should be obtained first. Hair follicles are collected at a certain point and protected with the help of a special solution. Each hair follicle is then placed separately on the scalp. However, this placement is done differently than other methods. In traditional hair transplantation methods, thin cuts were made in the scalp and the hair follicles were placed in these strips. In the more modern FUE hair transplantation technique, small holes were made in the scalp and hair follicles were placed there.
- However, in the DHI hair transplantation technique, none of them is needed. The cut operation in any way is not used in this method. With the help of a very thin, high-tech needle, each strand is inserted into the scalp. At this stage, care is taken to make the sewing process parallel to the growth direction of the hair.
- It is worth noting that the needles used during the DHI process are not ordinary needles. With these extremely thin needles, it takes a very long time and effort to place the strands. It is also important that the person performing this procedure is highly trained.
- After the hair is placed one after the other in succession, the process is completely finished. Because no cuts were made in this process, the recovery time is very short. In addition, there are no incisions such as scabbing and itching of the scalp. A much easier way to circumvent the process.
- The DHI procedure is also performed with local anesthesia. Local anesthesia is applied for the region where hair transplantation will be performed. In this way, the patient certainly does not feel any pain during the hair transplantation process. This is one of the most important advantages.
- At the end of the DHI process, you can have much denser hair. Moreover, achieving the image you dream of in this process is a result that you will reach much faster than in other processes.